Emergency Ready Profile
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research.
SERVPRO of Paramus offers a FREE assessment of your property and develops a plan in the event of a disaster.
Why the SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile?
Here are just a few reasons why your business will benefit from having an emergency ready profile in place.
- A no cost assessment of your facility. – This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. – It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. – This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. – You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. – This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. – Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in a disaster.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
Developing your Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from your current projects.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) could be a valuable tool to help restore your business in the shortest amount of time possible.
To set up this free service, call Tony D'Arco @ SERVPRO of Northeast Bergen.