Fire Damaged Bedroom in Cresskill
Candles are a "sure-fire" way to invite damage into your Cresskill home. SERVPRO strongly advises our neighbors to limit the use of candles and to burn them only in approved containers. Never leave a candle burning without someone in the room. The sooty deposits on the walls, ceiling, and fixtures are fortunately only cosmetic with no structural damage from this small fire. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke damage restoration techs (FSRT) understand the process to wiping down the soot using dry chemical sponges, a vacuum, and testing cleanings to use the best-suited ones for this specific cleanup. We can set up a hydroxyl generator to neutralize the pungent smoke odors and spray a pleasant deodorizer to complete the service as illustrated by the cleaned After Photo. You can count on us to make you feel "Like it never even happened."