SERVPRO is the Right Choice for your Restoration Needs
Here at SERVPRO of Northeast Bergen County our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration for commercial and residential structures. Our team is equipped with the knowledge and tools to complete any restoration tasks. This is because of initial and ongoing training that keeps them up to date, allowing them to apply the best solutions to your property damage issue. Training programs such as the ones provided by the IICRC, our very own employee certification training, initial franchise training, e-learning, continuing education classes, along with building up experience throughout their careers.
Effective Tools & Techniques
As we know technology keeps marching forward and improves each year. Advancements in restoration technology also needs new and updated techniques to match the rapid advancements within our field. This gives us the ability to restore a property back to its preloss conditions quickly without compromising the quality of the work.
- Moisture detectors/hygrometers are used to help detect moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera can be used to determine the location of the water for proper removal.
- Submersible/gas powered pumps may be used to pump out large volumes of water.
- Truck mounted/ portable extraction units will be used to efficiently remove water.
- High-speed air movers are used for effective moisture evaporation.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers keep the air in the affected area dry.
This is only a list of some of the advanced equipment we have at our disposal. In the end, this helps our team provide outstanding results for any of your mitigation/restoration needs. The final result will be “Like it never even happened.”